It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Chris Lingle and Lilly

 Lilly Appears to be in some sort of trouble. To remind me of all the people that I have seen at the Magistrate's Office. Chris took some items out of his pocket and gave them back to Lily. He seems to be trying to give her a block of instruction he is explaining to her how important her clit is and how she needs to keep it up as she's doing whatever she's doing looks like he's giving her an alternative to jail. Now here's is very concerning part Chris knows all of the minions that have been stalking and harassing me and poisoning me. Gee I wonder if he put all them through training the way he is training Lilly. Why is the hood so important Chris? teaching Lily to be a criminal and get around cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment