It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Ray Lopez Leon Valley

Recently I was in your city, district. The residents were instructed to attack me and gang stalk me. They were told to terrorize me in hopes to create suicidal tenancies. The Castro Brothers and Gregory Marshall need me dead because they are going to prison for the rest of their lives. They told police officers and residents that they were doing favors for you, Beto O'Rouke, and Castro Brothers they committed serious crimes and they believed you would protect them from prosecution. The FBI is watching ever move that is made by all these criminals. Gregory Marshall is manipulating all these criminals living in your district. When they are finally brought to a court of law they will testify that they thought they were talking to you when in fact they were talking to the Sociopath rapist Gregory Marshall. Police officers have ruined their careers gang stalking a innocent woman because they thought you told them to they ignorantly thought you would protect them from prosecution. The man that told them to do this who stole your identity is a looser who can not provide for his children he is beating on his children and poisoning them. He has custody of his children because the Castro Brothers manipulate the courts. He hides his children from their mother and they have had to g 6 years without their mother because that is how sick the Castro Brothers are. I had interaction with you in 2016 I do not know what you were told but I did not appreciate the way I was treated. You must have been told that I was interested in an intimate encounter of you that is the only thing that could explain the way you treated me. I am giving you this information so you can protect yourself the Castro Brothers and Gregory Marshall have ruined thousands of live in the city of San Antonio and you may just be another of those victims. Talk to your police officers in Leon Valley ask who instructed them to stalk, harass, and hunt Dawn Neering like an animal you will be shocked to hear their response.


No comments:

Post a Comment