It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dirty Trader Agents living like a vacation


This is just one of many of the traders to our nation that are living it up on the tax payers dime. While I watch them laying around a pool and staying at the most expensive hotels and motels in the city on the tax payers dime. They lay around all day go out drinking and eating all night bringing in girlfriends and wives. I sleep on concrete starving to death watching these assholes living high on the hog. I walk several miles in a day taking pictures of these morons smiling and waving at me able to buy what ever their hearts desire knowing that I am suffering and my children are being abused these are sick sociopaths. They could hand me some money so I don't have to be starving and or poisoned. They could do something about my children being abused but they would rather stalk and harass the mother trying to save her children from the abuse and you wonder why I will be telling the world the entire CIA are a group of sociopaths because that is what they are look at these creeps this is not your vacation you are suppose to be doing an investigation and you are attacking an innocent woman watching her calapsing from heat stroke and exhaustion I can not even bathe let alone go to a restaurant I don't get to sleep in a real bed and I watch these lazy assholes attacking our democracy laying around a pool all day and drinking themselves stupid all night I have taken a hundred pictures and when I finally got fed up I was yelling at their trader pampered asses and then they finallly realized they are truly screwed scampering back to their motel rooms
 

No comments:

Post a Comment