It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough

Starbucks on McCullough apparently the Starbucks employees have caught on to the fact that they are being held accountable for the poison that was put in water and coffee . They were not poisoning my coffee 100% of the time  that was the minions who are instructed to do so . This morning I got hot water  and I was given instant coffee by one of the Minions names Roy . The instant coffee was what contains the poison notice how the manager put H2O in large letters on both sides of the cup she was covering her ass . I also found out this morning that the redhead that walks around and bouncing that she is the manager of the store is in fact not the manager . That is the sociopath who has been stalking and harassing me all over the city and previously she had poisoned coffee and water that I was given . That's also the one that found it funny that I am suffering from malnutrition and toxins in my body to the point where I couldn't keep myself standing I fell  and she found it funny  that's a bully people  that's a very sick young lady 




No comments:

Post a Comment