It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Officer painer in Woodward Texas

  1. After I went to Waco FBI field office and talk to agent Mike he told me he needed pictures and documentation I backtracked all of my steps took all the pictures and took the documentation started taking down names and documenting everything I had been through the best I could. After walking through the Providence hospital I was walking down the back street and Woodward Texas and officer painter stopped me for no good reason other than to harass me because he received a phone call and was asked to do so. I documented this heavily and then called their Police Department to do a follow-up after I had gone to the NSA and I knew they were listening. I didn’t get much of a response as to who the officer was and why he thought it was okay to stalking harassment. He told me that he found it suspicious behavior for me to be walking down a sidewalk at 9 p.m. . Obviously this is not suspicious Behavior this is just a man stalking and harassing who now has no career and no pension. He then asked me for my ID you cannot legally ask for a person’s ID unless they have committed a crime I committed no crime he was the one committing the crime. After all this information was given to the NSA they then went to the Woodward Police Department to talk to his supervisors and to talk to him. As I said before his career is over now he may have just been reprimanded for this and he may still have his job but I’m not okay with that and I will be pursuing it further myself

No comments:

Post a Comment