It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mall security obese Latino




  1. It’s so that was walking away from the security guard I informed him that talking and harassing is against the law she believed that it’s not talking and harassing even though he was contacted in his telephone at while investigators watch the communication happen and he came running out the door looking for me as who is instructed to do like the puppet that he is.
  1. I’ve had nothing but problems with the security guard at the Rivercenter Mall for years he is snarky and snide and full of himself he doesn’t know how to be cordial Civil War professional to anybody he communicates with including me especially me. Somebody contacted him while I was sitting outside the mall he came running out the door and he was looking to his left and looking to his right looking all over for me because that was the phone call he received. I was sitting on the steps of the Menger Hotel and I was smoking. He informed me that there was no smoking in that area and I needed to move. I nodded my head and said okay but I didn’t move. He has no right to be speaking to anybody who’s on the Mingo property he is not a security officer for the Menger Hotel is a security officer for the mall. He walked right up and got into my personal space because apparently he thought that I needed to do jump up and be afraid of him and intimidated by him and I needed to show respect fear because the fat Latino thinks that he is somebody in authority. He walked up and got in my personal space and I looked at him and said what is your name and do you work for Mall security I had to ask him this question 3 times he was staring off into the distance like a deer in headlights. He never answered my question I don’t think he knows the answer to the question he doesn’t know his name or the fact that he worked for Mall security. I am so sick of dealing with this man so I plan on contacting his supervisor. And then he turned to me and said is there something that you don’t understand I’m asking you a question perhaps there’s something I don’t understand perhaps if you learn how to answer a question what is stupid statement is there something you don’t understand about where you can be smoking. oh no I understand that completely I also understand that if I’m sitting in the Menger steps you have no business talking to me that’s harassment and if you’re speaking to me like that while I’m sitting on the Menger steps than your speaking to the Menger guess as well. Of course he could have been more professional and have a brain and call the Menger Hotel security and had them address me but he had no right and no business address in me himself that’s how I control this fat Latino is. A few months ago I was taking a picture of him and he turned me in a very threatening manner did you get what you wanted? Yeah I got your picture that’s what I wanted and that’s what I got but yet he’s stomping up to me threatening me standing over me as if he is going to physically overpower me

No comments:

Post a Comment