It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 9th

As I left the Church after dinner. I went down Mulberry as I was walking past the Trinity Baptist Church my enemies tried to get me to go on the property and take pictures of the license plates so then the members of the church could call Police and charged me with criminal trespassing. Obviously I wasn't going to fall for this game that they have played so many times before. I did get pictures of plates but I was standing on a public sidewalk to despite them. I don't need license plates from that church I already got them. That's right folks Trinity Baptist Church is a group of amoral criminals they have other things there too at the church and I can't say which ones are foreign agents. The day in which you feel safe at a church is over here in San Antonio none of the churches are safe they are full of criminals. It's best to be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment