It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Alamo Heights Police Department just as a moral as San Antonio

In these pictures you will see that the Alamo Heights Police Department we're circling and chasing me all night long . Also in these pictures you will see Shirley Gonzalez chasing me hunting stalking and harassing she was wielding the police department and telling them the various things that she needed them to do . For example they were pulling people over and it was fake they were actors they were pretending as if they were pulling over the people that were stalking me and hunting me . The truth is they weren't doing their job at all they seem to think that they are actors and perhaps they should be going to Hollywood after they serve out their prison sentence .  I had a man following me who had every intention of taking my life last night do you think that I could have possibly gotten help from these dirty police officers these criminals ? Of course I would have never gotten any help from them . A year-and-a-half ago I went to their chief who promised me they would never stalk in harass me again he lied through his teeth  because he too is a criminal .  I shared with them my story like I've shared with so many others that James Comey is watching them a couple hours after I shared that information the Alamo Heights Fire department decided to join in the stalking and harassing . Gee I wonder how many foreign agents are members of that fire department . ?  Several 















No comments:

Post a Comment