It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Nico Look in the cameras

Hey Nico lahood why don't you go ahead and look at those Starbucks cameras that you are unlawfully accessing take a look at what I'm doing and I'll be doing that for the rest of the day until all of the 1.6 million people of the city are aware that you are a criminal and all of your cohorts are criminal you're going to prison and James Comey is watching all of you I guess your stupid little scheme didn't work and it didn't stop me it take somebody to lot smarter than you.

 actually not even a person smarter than you could stop me. I'm a mother fighting for my children I'm a mother fighting for our democracy you're not going to stop me are you stupid wait you just showed everybody with action that you are genuinely stupid.

Perhaps you want to keep attacking me and committing more crimes because you know 30 years in prison isn't enough as it I'll trust me I did the math I considered every crime that you've committed official oppression alone it's 25 years and you've committed amount of crimes on top of that crime. Yeah you're getting 30 years and I'm sitting around praying that you get more

No comments:

Post a Comment