It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Starbucks McCullough

 They sent a woman in who was obese with blond hair she immediately asked for? Service phone number. She had every intention of reporting me and complaining to customer service that I was taking pictures however I didn't have a phone I put it away in my bag long before she arrived. They will be looking at the cameras to see if any pictures were taken of her and they will see that no pictures were taken at all that's fraud people. It's also proof of harassment and the block of instruction that she received before she got to the store. Latino man that works there also did the same thing sitting out at a table waiting for me to take a picture of him and once again I didn't have a phone out so their little plan backfired in their face these people are going to received harsh repercussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment