It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Gregory Marshall the chameleon oh he was always a chameleon I have stories

So my question now is how is he manipulating the planes the helicopters the Stinson Airport planes the Austin tour group helicopters. I know I said I wasn't going to guess but I'm going to is he calling up all of these Air Traffic Control dispatchers pretending to be dirty politicians is he pretending to be a Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton I don't understand how is that happening okay okay I know that you'll tell me when we're done with this investigation I'm just so curious It's so many planes it's so many helicopters how is he doing that and what kind of repercussions will they suffer for allowing themselves to be duped by trailer park trash

No comments:

Post a Comment