It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 4, 2019

Gregory Marshall making HEB employees take the fall for his poison

Gregory Marshall went to Great Lengths to create a scenario in which I thought I was receiving a message from Agents that the HR HEB employees are the ones that put the poison in the coffee that I purchased a couple of days ago. It was really a strange ripple effect of events basically an agent showed up with a purchase from HEB and she had to take it back because the HEB product with that. This was supposed to be a message that HEB was responsible for the coffee that had poison in it that was on the Shelf at the Brooks HEB Store. It didn't take long for me to portion of buttons and announce enough obvious things to see what was happening. First thing I announced last night and early this morning the only things that I am going to list any longer is what's in front of my face when I am asked to guess or told to guess I refuse to do so I am going to give the investigators what they need by showing them what's happening taking pictures of the people and the things that are put in my path and not going any further than that with guessing. I was so annoyed and irritated about somebody trying to Gaslight me concerning who put the poison in the coffee. Does it matter? I really don't give a s*** who put the poison in the coffee and the reason I don't give a s*** is because James Comey and Robert Mueller know exactly who put the poison in the coffee. It doesn't matter if I announce the name of a person who put the poison in the coffee they know exactly who did it it doesn't matter what I put on this blog and whether or not I had announced that a particular person did it they know who did it my opinion doesn't matter my guessing game as to who did it doesn't matter. They know exactly who did it they watch very closely they listen they document their ready for Gregory Marshall to keep digging his grave deeper

So when it comes to me announcing what's in front of me and what's happening to me here's something that I did an ounce after drinking one cup of that poison coffee I started to feel heart palpitations. It was a bit scary and I told everybody I had to slow down and stop stressing out and then I had a flashback to my marriage. Heart palpitations with something that I experienced often in my marriage. And now I know why. I thought maybe I had too much caffeine I thought maybe it was because I had gone two days without sleep I thought maybe it was the amount of stress. It was the poison coffee. And whatever Gregory Marshall put in the coffee it was the same thing he used during our marriage putting in my coffee and my fruit. Isn't it amazing how he was poison me all through the marriage to kill me I'm still alive so therefore it didn't work. So we're out here playing this little sting game and he does the exact same thing that didn't work when we were married.? So you thought it was going to work this time? It didn't work before right? You don't learn and you're unteachable. With that said I got a feeling what I blamed on Moscow Heather she didn't do. That was Gregory Marshall too.  I'm wondering how many more weeks and months do we have to go of Gregory Marshall manipulating all of these police officers all of these Starbucks employees calling off all these people driving their automobiles pass me pretending to be a politician all of these people have been duped they think they're doing a favor for the cashier brothers and Beto O'Rourke and they're doing the favor for a rapist a killer who is trailer park trash wait till they find out I am upset about being gaslighted and some of it I fell for and some of it I didn't can you imagine how thousands of people in the city are going to feel when they find out that they were not doing a favor for a politician and they were doing a favor for a sociopathic killer

No comments:

Post a Comment