It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Dirty Construction Worker (CIA)


Over and over again he has gotten nasty in my face week after week and now he has been talked to. He calls me a dumb homeless bitch, and a homeless skank.
I told him once that he is on his way to prison and he told me loud in my face "You don't know what your talking about"! You keep telling yourself that lie honey as if it isn't bad enough you destroyed a church and destroyed Martin Street your also a trader to our nation. Trump will learn you are throwing this investigation to make him look like a fool. He is still the President today sweetheart.
He has a twin and the two of them stalk and harass me and it appears that they have had rooms at the Hyatt Regency for months. They have brought their wives too. That's right tax payers are paying for all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment