It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Butt munch with two small children

You would think he would be more understanding that I am willing to do anything for my children sine he has children of his own. But he is still a bully and more interested in helping the Castro Brothers the problem is he is not really talking to the Castros as often as he thinks he is. More than half the time he is talking to my obese ex husband.
He grabbed his phone nearly choking on his food to get his phone and send out text messages telling my enemies I was leaving the church so they could send stalkers.
All you agents might want to know he is leaving town you might want to talk to him he might not come back trying to avoid his indictment.
He has been stalking for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment