It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Debra

It has been a while since I have seen her but i believe that her name is Debra. She was asked by a dirty cop and my ex husband to offer me a place in her back yard for safety and showering. I had been complaining for weeks about a shower and they preyed on my weakness by sending her offering to allow me to bathe at her place. The plan was to get me to her place and then she would call dirty officers and claim that I was trespassing. She would file criminal trespassing and the officers would come arrest me for something I didn't really do.
They sent her twice to do this after talking to me twice she changed her mind each time seeing I was a good person and she is a bully helping criminal cops.
The last conversation I had with her was after I went and saw Monica kick some democrats out of the small party her.
I was talking to this woman about trying to get an audience with the Commisioner and she asked what good that would do? It was a upsetting question. If you are having a problem with dirty officers, attorneys, dirty judges, dirty congresspeople, then you need to go through your chain of caommand talk to the commissioners when they refuse to do anything because they are criminals then you keep going and when someone like this gets snarky and says "What good will that do?" Don't try to bring them to a level of understanding just keep going it isn't worth your energy. This woman doesn't have children and she has no idea what a mother would do how she would go for her babies. People like this will steal your "nersha" get away from them before they get in your head. KEEP GOING 

No comments:

Post a Comment