It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Aadyan Marshall tomorrow is my son's birthday

 my son will be 16 years old tomorrow I've been out here on the streets for six of his birthdays it's enough to make a mother vomit he doesn't know me his want me he doesn't love me and his father likes to rub that in my face because he has been hiding the children from me since the moment it came to get them in 2014. Apparently I have no out and I'll be out here for the rest of my goddamn life because you want to watch Barack Obama commit crimes over and over again attacking me. Sick years of Barack Obama attacking an innocent mother fighting for her children isn't enough to put him on death row?
The astronomically stupid Barack Obama is still manipulating a via buses and sending them off the route so they can gang stalking and it's a mother fighting for her children he's still sending stalkers and harassers and manipulating the dirty CIA traitors to our nation. And what we're not powerful enough to stop the foreign agent stupid people like Seth Meyers get on the TV and it nationally tell people that he was born in the US know it wasn't you stupid ass whole

No comments:

Post a Comment