It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dental Records

I went to my dentist on one than one occasion to collect my records and during my last visit when the nurse sent me an text message telling me she has the records that text message was changed to a truck driving school advertisement. You see the ex husband had to make sure I didn't get the records it contained the proof of the hundreds of back hands to my face. My Dentist read those ex-rays and he pointed out t me that he was going to have difficulty with surgery my bones were calcified because I had been struck so many numerous times. 
I have been trying to get the records for years I tried to have them ready for the divorce but I was not even served with the divorce and was unaware it was taking place I was able to defend myself in a court of law or tell my story of abuse.

As I am trying to get this information uploaded Gregory Marshall is corrupting the computer to prevent it from happening. GUILTY
When I was pregnant he broke one of my teeth it became abscess and I had to go to a doctor he told me we couldn't afford it and I was trying to put the family in the poor house. That abscess could have killed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment