It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

what are the agents doing all day

Over and over again for years I have been begging  agents in operatives to please help my children to call CPS get them a CPS agent an investigation going so they do not have to be in an abusive situation any longer . Over and over again my pleas for help  have been ignored . I have not stopped begging them to help my children I have not stopped begging them to pull my children out of abusive situation and they have not stopped ignoring me .  They also have not stopped with the torture e . Even when I beg for food or drink  for bathing and shelter  all of this is ignored repetitively over and over again . At one point in time I was gaslighted and told that my children had been pulled to safety that they were no longer living with a murderer rapist child abuser . I believed  the false story and I repeated it to saying thank you . There's no reason to thank any of you because you have left my children in an abusive situation and they have no help  I have contacted the schools I have contacted the counselors I have contacted the principal's none of them will do anything to help my children .  So I'd like everybody take a moment and stop and think how I must feel as I watch Dirty operatives  consorting in treason and Espionage bringing their children and wives their entire family to the city of San Antonio making the taxpayers pay for the vacation which is supposed to be an investigation .  Of course you don't want to go too long  without your children or wives  well you're committing treason against our country right ?  You forced me to go 6 years without my children  so that you can destroy our democracy bring foreign agents into our country so they can help to overtake our government . You're helping to ruin our Free Nation  to turn us into a communist state . You're helping  are foreign enemies to destroy  our country  and I'm being tortured in the process  missing my children  missing seeing them grow up  unable to be with them not even knowing where they are . Begging you people just to tell me where they are . I've been begging you people to get them social workers attorneys  and CPS investigation  of course I understand your sociopath  but some of you are not . Your inexcusable Behavior using your investigation as an excuse to keep my children and abuse will never be forgiven not by me or the rest of America I wonder about you dirty CIA operatives if it was your children that were being abused would you put your foot down with you help them would you protect them ?  but since it's just my children it's okay for them to be abused while you lay around the side of a pool  bringing your wives and girlfriends in here  so they can party and it can all be paid for by the American taxpayer .  I pointed this out on all of my social media and I pointed it out to your faces and you morons still have your girlfriend's here I watched you walking down Broadway Street today  after you went out to dinner it must be nice to have a meal that you don't have to pay for and to wine and dine and romance your girlfriend's the entire time you're destroying our country and my children are being abused  over and over again I ask for you to save my children from abuse . Time and time again you ignore me showing that you have no soul no heart you most certainly do not have virtues  for Compassion or empathy or apathy 











No comments:

Post a Comment