It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Agents of all sorts and sizes acting badly

All day today September 5th  I have been gang stalked airplanes helicopters and thousands of automobiles and all the Streets of San Antonio and it was completely flooded with new people coming into San Antonio to partake and gang stalking  motels are filling up  some reason there was an agent at the Redeemer Church . What he plans on doing I don't know but I won't be there to find out  because I have no idea if it's a good Agent or a bad agent . And unfortunately I'm still out here begging to be pulled into safety I'm begging for things like a bath Square wholesome meals a bed  antibiotics . I am in pain my body is worn out  the clothing I have is dirty my body is dirty  I'm still in need of medical care which I am being tonight . I just got done talking to be pulled out and be done once again . And what are the agents inoperative doing over there planning my death for this evening  they're contacting criminals and having them come to wherever I may be there following me all over the city they sent to minions at me  Caesar  and Jeff Reynolds  I'm pretty sure the objective of these minions was to make sure that I stop taking pictures because that has been the objective in the past . Of course I had to break myself free of Jeff Reynolds when he was doing drugs on the street I don't need to be around that nor do I want to see any of that . They sent minion la  at me earlier today  La was talking to a construction worker that was sitting on the steps of the Redeemer Church . As I was walking past I asked the construction worker if I could have a cigarette  he told me that I was a dumb homeless b**** . Isn't that sweet  well that's okay because the FBI agents that are working undercover are being assaulted by police officers and fireman .  I'm not the only one suffering  however my suffering is continuous  and it's been happening for more than six years  much more .  A little help with money a little help with food  an occasional break in a motel room wouldn't that be great how about just being done how about you just arrest them you already have enough evidence they are guilty of treason they are guilty of Espionage and you know it .  I can see a couple of reasons that I'm still out here  like for example right now in Austin  yes sir it is and City officials are tearing down tent city . The homeless will not be destroying the city anymore they're being flushed out like deer  and guess where they're coming  San Antonio . That means all kinds of foreign agents are coming to San Antonio because they're being flushed out of Austin and Austin is the Hub of foreign agents I'm going to have a really fun night tonight  the most monstrous of the foreign agents are coming to town 







No comments:

Post a Comment