It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Trails of Elm Creek

Yesterday Sunday September 15th an officer showed up at the apartment complex went to the office and told the women to lie to me and to tell me I did not have an apartment their they agreed to commit fraud. Today Monday September 16th I went to the office and asked them to check the computers for my name I needed to know if they had a lease agreement. They lied to me they refused to check the computer systems they are committing fraud and the fact that I have an apartment there in my name is theft. They are also guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice. They all have become apart of a conspiracy to do a woman harm. This case involves treason and they are guilty of that as well. They just lost their jobs.
There was a man walking out of the apartment complex he was sent on purpose and I asked if his key looked like mine although he lied I could see that he recognized the key.

They sent me to two other elm creeks down the road when I got to woods elm creek there was a man arriving at the same time going into the office. He knew who I was and he was laughing and smiling he was very much laughing at me. He is a little taller than I and he is wearing a suit. He has Alabama plates a white car and his name is Justin. He was listening intently to me talking to the manager. He immediately started sending out Text messages. He was telling everyone that I figured out the name of the apartment complex and you can bet they are doing everything in their power to make sure I do not access my property. You can bet those women at Trails of Elm Creek are destroying the lease agreement. That apartment complex is full of the people who have been stalking and harassing me for years they are sociopaths and that complex is full of them. It's a low grade apartment complex the buildings have many code violations and you can bet code enforcement does nothing as long as they do evil bidding for SAPD

No comments:

Post a Comment