It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Gregory Marshall and Anikin Marshall at Cody Library

My ex husband and my youngest son were at the Cody Library while I was here. That is why my ex husband was in my phone telling me to leave.
I ran up to my son asked him if he knows who I am he does not. I told him I am his mother and his father has been hiding him his brother and sister from me. He looked at his father and Gregory Marshal lied to our child and said it'snot true. Of course it is true and I have been telling you agents the lies he is telling our children and the fact he keep them hidden away.
Anikin does not recognize me and he does not want anything to do with me. I asked if he is allowed to talk about me and he said they don't. He told me he is 11 and then said good bye to me. I had to ask for a hug.
My children don't recognize me don't have any memory of me and they don't want anything to do with me.
At least he stopped forcing the boys to color their hair black it is back to sandy blonde. He is lying to them as I said before he is telling them that their mother don't want them. Anikin had no emotions surrounding the thought of his mother he was not even curious and he was not at all happy to see me.
I believe that Gregory Marshall may have done this encounter on purpose to push me over the edge to a nervous break down they have been trying for years and they have stopped at nothing this week including several police officers making up a fake emergency to claim I was jumping. When they couldn't get me to do it they made it up in hopes the city would believe I am suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment