It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Red the man who they send to scare me because he is insane


They have been sending this man at me for months he is a murder he was let out of Bexar County  jail early so they could have him stalking me and threatening me. He flushes me out of Starbucks explaining to me he had beat someone to near death and the man can not even walk anymore. He says he went to prison he has angry outbursts on me and he is a complete sociopath that should not be on the streets. When he got out of jail he was telling me that someone was killed in the jail. it was a made up story and my enemies made a fake news article and put it on line. Sheriff of Bexar County is a sick man he had statements that he put a harden criminal in a cell with a white collar crime. Yes he really is that stupid.
Some woman came to RED and told him that she was buying him a meal that's what my enemies do to be when they are starving me. Letting me know that others get hand outs while I starve.
An hour later the Starbucks employees gave him a bunch a packaged food and he was instructed to eat it in front of me.
I am on my own and I really won't make it out.
Dech will own this and the blood is on his hands he lied through his teeth telling me I would get justice if I kept going I got more pain and suffering and I don't know where my kids are he moved them out of their school district.

No comments:

Post a Comment