It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Foreign agents abundance at the Pres Church
















This killing sociopath put a poison lemonade in front of my seat he actually thought I would drink his poison when I pushed it away from me he took it put his trash in it and threw it away nothing like being obvious. The God Team watched from the cameras and they were telling me that it was poison well I already knew that it was obvious. At one point he put his bag on my chair I told him it was mine and he asked how so. These people don't know how to act right that is why they are homeless. The man below drank a drink and walked clear across the street so he could throw it at the curb. It was the same distance to the trash can. So now do you understand what I mean about Russia being disgusting and how they have sent their dysfunctional and dirty here? It doesn't make their country any cleaner have the liter bugs and killers here in America but he successfully created a plaque here. 



Two weeks ago she was at the Myrtle Church for the first time and it is my guess she doesn't really need the food she is pretending to be needy and she is wasting services and getting in the way of those people who are actually in need.
















No comments:

Post a Comment