It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

The warning that Gina should not be CIA director




They were told that it was not a good idea. Now my life story proves that it was not a good idea being that Gina is a complete and total demon as sociopaths and once again she is torturing a witness in a case. Forcing her to stay on the streets refusing to pull her to safety and denying her medical attention that is much needed. None of these things are legal including the gang stalking that she is subjecting the witness to I'm surprised I haven't been waterboarded since Gina is the cheerleader for torture and waterboarding. There's nothing surprising here she did exactly what Congress expected her to do continue to torture people. Perhaps somebody should step in and do something and told me to take you to make sure I get the medical attention that I need I wonder who that person could be that should step in President Trump Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment