It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

senator uresti

Today I was told that an FBI agent lost her job because of this investigation. We all know that there are several dirty Senators here in Texas and unfortunately I found out the hard way that there are hundreds of dirty FBI agents. I don't know if the woman really lost her job or not and I can't say why she lost her job. But if she was guilty of fraud I wouldn't be surprised because of my situation and what I've learned about dirty FBI agents. I was giving the story a long time ago and I'm not sure if I actually read through it thoroughly but apparently the senator has something to do with my situation maybe it has something to do with the Dozen emails I sent him that he ignored I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he is guilty of collusion with the Castro brothers and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton perhaps that 12 years that he got is going to increase when he's indicted for the crimes that he committed in my case



No comments:

Post a Comment