It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

September 9th San Antonio College

Young man in the yellow shirt who is obese follow me all over the campus today for several hours I left the campus wants to go to the store then I came out to take pictures of airplanes he was there each and every time following me he got in that vehicle that you see pictured and the man driving vehicle pulled up and asked me if I was taking pictures he did this in a highly threatening manner . I've seen this man a lot I seen him at the Wyndham Gardens I've seen him up and down the river walk I have seen him at the Rivercenter Mall the man driving the vehicle has been following me for months he's a predator and he's very scary . Here in this country we can take pictures without being threatened by anybody we have that right and you should have figured out what happens here in America before you came over here deciding that you could destroy our democracy and verbally assault people . You came over to our country thinking that stalking and harassing is okay it's not okay and that's what's going to get you 









No comments:

Post a Comment