It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 6, 2019

Starbucks on McCullough

The the usual homeless or should I say pretending to be homeless are not at Starbucks this morning. They are usually here every day and pretty much stay here all day long. When I arrived there was a police officer here he kept looking out onto the street and looking through the parking lot. I thought he was here looking for me of course why wouldn't I think that in my situation but he was looking for something else. When I walked into the Starbucks the fat Latino employee who has been poisoning me and screaming at me for taking pictures on his day off announced loudly there's the crazy lady. Apparently if he ridicules me and calls me names he'll get away with his crimes why else would he do such a stupid thing. He is fully aware that I am not crazy considering I am announcing everything that he's doing the crimes that he's committing he's just hoping and praying that the rest of the country will think that I'm crazy and will not catch on to the crimes that he's committed

No comments:

Post a Comment