It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, September 6, 2019

Operatives arriving in San Antonio last night partying





 Are you see CIA operatives walking down Commerce Street after getting extremely drunk at all the bars in downtown San Antonio. I stood on the sidewalk taking pictures in announcing the fact that they are guilty of Espionage and treason and a mountain of other crimes as well including the stalking and harassing of an innocent Mother fighting for children. I announced how America will be heartbroken to find out that they took an oath to protect our constitution to protect the citizens of America from foreign Invasion and they the ones who are bring bringing the foreign agents into our country and helping them to destroy our democracy and destroy our constitution they are the ones we need to protection from. I announced how the entire nation will be heartbroken to find out that these are sociopaths criminals who enjoy torturing Witnesses just for the hell of it just because they are that sick. As I made these announcements into my phone and not towards anybody but the phone the shortest of these operatives walked up to threaten me. He was about 4 ft 10 and he has an extreme case of short man syndrome. He got in my personal space he was being stupid I can't remember what he said because I was frightened I was experiencing a panic attack. They've already tried to kill me and they just don't put their hands on me when they're doing it they generally do it the coward's way putting poison in my food coffee cigarettes. Don't worry this one is a bully and a coward just like all the rest of them his girlfriend or wife or whatever that was a pulled him away you know who he's not supposed to be bringing with him and making American tax payers pay for her stay pay for her meals pay for her getting drunk at the bar all night. She's the one that pulled him away I wonder if there's Drone footage of all that activity if the drones that were above our heads video of what he did I'm not very happy about that but I'm not surprised they don't act with any professionalism they're not charismatic their uncouth primitive barbarians who are guilty of treason and destroying the freedom that we all enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment