It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Foreign agents

 Has become very clear to me that foreign agents cannot see this blog because they come to my location and sit next to me they're listening to me build these postings but they can't see them they're very surprised about my story apparently they don't know my real story. They become very upset when I talk about things like the investigators went stealth and ghost seven months ago that was very upsetting to the foreign agents that were eavesdropping on my conversation today. They left in a huff and then they contacted other foreign agents they seemed very upset sorry that's not my fault I'm not for you I'm not the only dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment