It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

stalkers and operatives and agents pretending to be homeless


 everyday for several months. He's out here pretending to be homeless and noticed the brand new white hat. Not pretending very well he buys himself a coffee everyday he's always clean now I know he's sleeping out here because I saw him sleeping on the star Starbucks sidewalk last night. This is private property management is not complaining and sapd is not writing them tickets for this. G I wonder why that is sapd Chase's me down follows me for hours every day rates me tickets for being on private property which I actually was not even guilty of. However people who are genuinely guilty of it don't get tickets they're not waking them up they're not taking them to jail like they do to so many others soon these particular homeless Pretenders don't ever get bothered by sapd does anybody find it strange the management of this Starbucks has gotten in my face yelling at me she has followed me all over the city but yet it's okay for these people to lay on the sidewalk all night long sleeping drinking smoking and eating. They must be very special can anybody guess why?

No comments:

Post a Comment