It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Another stalker

When I was first forced onto the streets after I've been locked to my house with a cop trying to kill me I used to see this man who appears to be Asian following me around I made the false assumption that he was an undercover agent keeping me alive. So I was happy to see him a lot. Well it doesn't look like he's helping me out right watching me nearly starved to death watch a movie poisoned watching me be attacked by cops and criminals and nearly losing my life because criminals are sent to wrap their hands around my throat begging to be pulled to safety and I'm still out here. But thank God I got him following me around right? I know it's time for me to be done with this.
 I can't sit here and tell you who he is and what agency he comes from I think it's CIA because it's a large group of sociopaths and there we have another sociopath people that's what it looks like to me

No comments:

Post a Comment