It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

San Antonio fire engine number 4

This morning I went to fire engine number for I asked to talk to the supervisor it took quite a while before he finally came down so that I could explain to him how his engine has been involved in gang stalking. It became very clear that he was well aware that his engine was involved in gang stalking what he started making excuses about how many calls they go on a day which are genuine calls. Then he said that the engine is out there 24 hours a day yeah right the engines are driving around San Antonio 24 hours a day? What a ridiculous statement you think that's going to help you in a court of law? Then I informed him how I watched it with my own eyes as his fireman assaulted a federal agent. There are federal agents and NSA agents on the Streets of San Antonio working Undercover these firemen responded to a call and they thought that somebody had experienced a drug overdose or they were intoxicated when they were treating the man he started kicking in his body was filleting about which would be the appropriate signs and symptoms of a drug overdose intoxication. One of these firemen responded to the kicking by kicking the man that was on the ground and stomping on his leg. I did take pictures of this there's somewhere out there somewhere probably in the FBI database by now. So I attempted to tell the supervisor of engine number for about what is firemen had done to a federal agent. The man asked to see the videos and the pictures. Oh you'll see them you'll see them in a court of law. He took down my name and isn't it coincidental that the lieutenant knew how to spell my name nobody ever spells my name right but the lieutenant knew exactly how to spell my name does anybody find that odd? That's because he knows exactly who I am that's because this man has been helping with this gang stalking for years and as I was talking to this Lieutenant who is the rudest and most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to an sapd officer kept driving past over and over again. That sapd officer kept following me after I walked away from the firehouse. The lieutenant said that he was going to call sapd I tell you that your fireman is guilty of assault and has assaulted a federal agent and you want to call sapd what the hell do you think they can do for you? The reason he wants to call sapd is because they're the ones instructing him to gang stalk me and they really believe they can keep him out of trouble. And then he made the extremely stupid statement that I hear from all kinds of City officials for many years what do you expect me to do about it? We have a supervisor that doesn't know what to do when the people that he is supervising assaults of federal agent is anybody else concerned that's concerning that he does not know what to do. Then he said Well ma'am it's it's 5 in the morning and I don't know what to do. Oh so how dare I I've imposed on you because it's 5 in the morning apparently there is a certain time of the day that you report assault and battery I will nobody told me oh how dare I show up at 5 a.m. . obviously I wasn't getting anywhere with this conversation and it was completely ridiculous the man was highly unprofessional he was acting like a moron in order to get out of hot water that's not going to work in a court of law but I would appreciate seeing you do it the judge will love it
 once again when I was walking away he was yelling about calling sapd go right ahead call sapd I don't care what you do I was there giving you information and you were acting like an idiot and I certainly hope that it was supported by my end.
 I also tried to have a conversation with him about the gang stalking in the fact that the engine is participating in gang stalking it has been driving past me for years literally years. And when the firemen are partaking in the gang stalking their waving like idiots as they drive by do you really think that we need children like this on the fire department I think a being of adult mentality level would be a requirement for the fire department. These particular sociopath find it funny and comical that they are helping with thousands of people ganging up on one person being a bully they find it comical that a mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive who was forced onto the streets is being attacked by tens of thousands of people I don't see anything funny do you? so the lieutenant made up another excuse telling me that they not partaking and gang stalking and he was claiming that they're always on a call anytime I see them well that's funny because the FBI has proof that you're receiving text messages and phone calls being instructed where I am and that you need to follow me and pass by so why does the FBI have all that information if you're not actually partaking in gangstalking how strange.
So as I watch way he was still talking about sapd as you can imagine the moron probably thought they would take me away and they probably would try to do so as well many of these police officers are going to prison and they're too stupid to stop breaking the law and too stupid to stop attacking me so you can imagine that's exactly what he was planning to have happen.  does a man really know nothing about the law does he really think it's proper procedure to call local PD after one of his fireman assault a federal agent is he really that stupid this is concerning and although I will tell fireman Hood the fire chief it will do absolutely no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment