It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Sheriff department

The exact same thing is happening with the Sheriff's department they have dirty officers that are being investigated by good law abiding officers.
Officer Garza works at the Whataburger on Cypress and I had huge issues with him 2017 I had three different incidents that he was completely out of control. I had to send emails to his superior and then I sent emails to everyone in his chain of command. Nothing was done about the issue until I sent emails to the Whataburger corporation then he was reprimanded. He was called in and written up. Then he decided to get in my face again trying so hard to win this game. He recorded it and brought along an off duty officer to help harass and attack an innocent woman. He was acting so stupid and he was violating so many policies and procedures and my civil rights. His supervisor watched the recording and Garza received a suspension. I was at the College on the computers as always and he was driving through over and over again in hi pick up he was very upset to say the least. We got through that and Garza decided he was in the right hacking into my phone. That was one the phones that were taken. (another story to be told). I was asking my angel if it was safe to communicate in the middle of the night and he sent me on a walk to Whataburger when I arrived there I watched Garza hack my phone and then I knew that no hour of the day was safe from the demons. When Garza is in my phone he is very clumsy and he moves around in the phone with great difficulty he is shutting things down when he is trying to read them and pictures are moving when I am looking at them he makes himself obvious. It is easy to anger him he is very insecure and defensive. Most days with Garza in the phone are very entertaining. Garza and I were fighting and hating each other since OCT. 2017 but when I showed up at Whataburger in May 2019 Garza acted like he didn't know me and he was actually NICE. I didn't know to act it was strange I wanted to check his temperature but I don't want to get close to him.
Then the Whataburger filled up with all his comrades almost every Sheriff in this city was in Whataburger. OK it was about thirty of them they were in and out and some were off duty still wearing their uniforms. It was clear to me that they knew the real story of what is happening here and that explains why Garza was nice. They were playing along with my enemies and cooperating with the investigation. Their demeanor and those unique looks I was getting made it obvious they knew the real story and these are the officers that would be going up against the criminals working for the Sheriffs department.   

No comments:

Post a Comment