It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

September 5th Starbucks on McCullough

The employees at Starbucks have been helping the c i a sociopath 4 years and they've been giving me poison coffee for a couple of months now today I got yet another one proving that the CIA operatives are too stupid to stop committing crimes I keep telling them that they are being watched by the FBI and NSA and I keep giving them examples I keep informing them of all kinds of things they can look up to prove they are being watched but they're too stupid to look. The morons keep giving me poison go ahead it just makes your prison sentence that much bigger I care not

No comments:

Post a Comment