It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Trader Joe's in the Quarry

There's an employee that works at Trader Joe's in the Quarry he was arrested for obstruction of justice. Because the FBI and NSA agents went and confronted him he fought back and was yelling at them and refused to cooperate with the investigation so they arrested him I had no idea this was happening. Some of the Minions that were stalking me we were talking about it and I overheard them talking about two different people that were arrested for obstruction of justice. I listened intently but I didn't know who who's arrested. Soon I found out. These two people that I was listening to or the same two people that were receiving videos and pictures of me that were not nice to say the least it was Joaquin Castro that
I ran into the man that was arrested for obstruction of justice he was at the Trader Joe's in the Quarry across from the Starbucks I was taking a picture of Starbucks and he started screaming at me asking me if I was taking a picture of him. I didn't even know who he was and I wasn't taking a picture of him. He kept screaming and pacing back and forth is acting like a lunatic and the manager of Trader Joe's laughing at him. Then he got charges for my face he was taking pictures of me screaming at me while he was doing it I kept telling him it wasn't necessary to get in my personal space. He argued with me and told me yes it was all of these stalkers and rashes that I take pictures of I never invade their personal space I never offend them in this manner or assault them. Proving that none of them have a moral compass and he didn't care about assaulting me. He started yelling at me that he was going to call his attorney apparently that was supposed to scare me or something. I found it strange that he had an attorney on retainer and he's just an employee of Trader Joe's. I found out why I pretty quickly. He called his attorney when he was standing right there in front of me is attorney started yelling at him for taking pictures of me and told him to get the hell out of there immediately. As he was leaving you was taking more pictures putting his girlfriend in his vehicle. The reason I remember this story is I saw him yesterday at the Pearl. He was taking items from a delivery truck and putting them in his personal vehicle and he had his Trader Joe's shirt on. Now the odd thing about this activity is the fact that that delivery truck is owned by the CIA. I was told that by an agent. It looked like it was just store Goods snacks and drinks I have no idea what they were doing and why the CIA delivery truck has a bunch of food and drink items in it. I would he be delivering food and drink to CIA operative for pampered and so very special they get special drink and food?



No comments:

Post a Comment