It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

CIA agent in operatives have no human qualities

As you can imagine it's very upsetting for me to see all of these assholes who are traitors to our nation laying around pools knowing that it's being paid for by the American taxpayer I'm out here being tortured I have no shelter no bad I cannot bathe I cannot get the medical treatment that I need I am in desperate need of antibiotics I am in pain as I walk around taking pictures trying to achieve the justice that my children and I need desperately I am nearly collapsing from heat exhaustion and heat stroke. As I walk past the most expensive hotels and motels in the city of San Antonio I see the CIA operatives laying around a goddamn pool being the laziest pieces of s*** on the earth that have no gratitude for a country that has given them more than they deserve. They are attacking our democracy they are attacking our Constitution and our way of life and they are full of themselves they think they are invincible and deserving. I'm sure all of you can imagine my pain trying to keep myself going trying to keep myself alive looking at these pieces of s*** CIA operatives in agents living the High Life while they torturing innocent woman who's fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive. These people have poison to me they gave me a lethal poison it was supposed to cause my heart to stop. None of them have any common sense as to understand why I did not have a myocardial infarction tell you why. As I've said over and over again these people are not Elite they're stupid they have no common sense they don't know how to act right in public. And I have a very long list of examples to support what I'm saying. These people were poisoning me and it was Lethal I'm supposed to be dead right now they watched me eat it they washed me drink it they watch me smoke the cigarettes they put it in they know that I should be dead. None of them have enough common sense to understand why I'm still alive. It's because the FBI agents and the NSA agents that are watching them switch the poison to a less-lethal poison. I think it's a laxative I don't know what it is. That's why I'm still alive. And the CIA operatives in agents are too stupid to realize I keep telling them they are being watched and they are supposed to be smarter than all other agencies they are not smart they are stupid and today I'm going to list all the reasons that prove how stupid they are this is one of many. They sent a large fat man at the Rivercenter Mall to taunt me to repeat everything I had said to my phone and then he said to me don't have a heart attack. He thought it funny that they had given me poison and I was going to sit in the Starbucks and have a cardiac arrest and died right there the man thought it was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment