It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Sept. 15th Mind Games

I had not eaten on Friday and late in the night a minion showed up offering food. They knew that I was weak and sick of being starved too death and I would give in. We went to 7-11 and the employee made a pizza adding poison to it. It took until morning before I got really sick and could barely walk. The minion Jeff Reynolds was paid one hundred and fifty dollars like all other minions. His objective was to keep me from taking pictures and telling stories. He tried to get me to sucumb to sexual favors telling me he would pay me. He then decided at some point to declare us boyfriend and girlfrined this minion has done this before and he is a pain. They make me as weak as possible and prey on me. Later the minion wake me up the moment I fell asleep if I am exhausted and have not eaten or slept in days I will be closer to that emotional break down they have been dreaming of.




Early this morning I decided that a key I had received meant something more than a mind game developed by the Barack Obama team. I was wrong it was a false key that lead to nothing. I was told with messages in my phone that it belonged to a Comfort Inn room and that I could have used it months ago I tried two comfort Inn's and on the very long bus rides to those there were sociopaths sent to taunt me on the buses. When at Randolph Park and ride there was a man that was rude, and had no intention of riding a bus he was only there to taunt me. A white camereo pulled in the bus station that has been following me for years and the driver was so stupid he was driving in the buses only lanes cutting off the buses. Then the camero made a u-turn in front of a bus nearly hitting it and then picked up the sociopath that was there stalking and harassing me. They then sat in the parking lot waiting to see what bus I was getting on so they could relay this message to my enemies. Then many more creepers showed up.
On the first bus I had been told that I needed to take 552, I transferred and thought that the hotel I would gain refugee at would be on this route. A woman who claimed to only speak Spanish had six employees trying to tell her she was going in the opposite direction she needed to be going. She looked right at me when she started this game and it was planned. I got off and went in the opposite direction. Nothing no Comfort inn. There were planes helicopters, and hundreds of autos the entire way. I was instructed to take pictures of all this display my enemies created and I did knowing the pictures have never helped me ever. They have never helped me from starvation, poison, sexual assault, exhaustion, lack of bathing, nothing the pictures help me with. 
After I headed to last Comfort Inn to see if I was granted safety and security there were hundreds of vehicles and helicopters. They put an insane woman on the bus that was yelling and screaming acting as if she had the mentality level of a six year old. It was obviously fake she started yelling take pictures of that write that in your notebook as she was swearing in front of children on the bus. She was out of control and it lasted more than 40 minutes.
I got to the last hotel I was not registered and there was no room 23, I should have known there are no turn key hotels anymore. 
I was upset it is clear that I am never being pulled to safety and I will never see my children again. It was Dech ho confirmed that the key was real. He played me.
I left there upset barely able to move it doesn't matter if I can't go anymore it doesn't matter if I beg to be done. I will not make it out of this nightmare alive and my children's pain will never end.
On ingram there was hundreds of autos I walked through the theater to avoid those cars and they added a new fence no way out. There were three stalkers circling me and a pick up truck went ahead of me to see if I could get out nearly running me down when passing me. On ingram when I went around the high school there was more than one SAPD officer driving at least 75 mph. many people were beeping and hollering.
I got to the bus stop for 90 and it seems as though the bus was slowed it took hours. While waiting a man was called away from the high school foot ball game and he came to the bus stop yelling on the phone. He pulled out a cigarette sat too close for a long while saying "Fuck this", "Fuck you Bitch". That was awesome since I was already sobbing trying to face the reality that I will never be done and I will never be pulled out and I wil never see my children again.
James Comey and Robert Mueller torture victims and witnesses in their investigations there is no beating heart there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment