It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 15, 2019

SAPD Officers breaking the law

See this video see how SAPD officers believe they can do what ever they want when they want nothing has changed in the city. Yesterday there was more than one police officer speeding driving down Ingram Rd. just in an effort to gang stalk. Transit Police officers were doing the same on San Pedro rd. At 1 am I was on Wurzbach and Vance Jackson rd. and several off duty officers were gang stalking me they were upset because I was near a particular police officers home. This confirms that all these officers and dirty city officials are very concerned that I am being pulled to safety and their careers and freedom will soon be over. 
So I played with their heads and I made them think that I had been pulled to safety I went and found a hiding place and made them believe I had indeed been pulled to safety. Many hours several vehicles were driving out of control looking for me. I am interested in see the communications related to this event. It took me more than a minute to fully understand the upset.

It accrued to me that no one could understand why I wasn't using my phone and there were no pictures. I couldn't I attempted to charge my phone twice yesterday and I was unable to the phone was buzzing on and off when I attempted to charge it.
I was at an HEB on Bandera yesterday and there were minions as usual and I planned on taking the usual pictures however it appeared as though the phone was about to be fried. I know what that looks like because Chief McManus has fried two of my phones over the years. One phone was fried after I sent emails to senators many senators. I talked to a police officer about the stalking and harassing of my ex husband and was asking for help. That police officer quoted a line from the emails that had been sent to the senators, and then he said the faxes to the Chief's office. This confused me because that line he used had not been faxed to the Chief's office it had been sent to senators. It finally accrued to me to me after much deliberation that the senators one or many had faxed the email to chief's office. Shortly after that happened Chief McManus fried my phone it was a punishment. He was never required to actually correct the officers that were not doing their jobs as I told the senators about because the Castro Brothers made calls to all those Senators and their staff telling them I was insane and the crimes were not accruing. This all took place in July 2016 and those senators and their staff are still treating me badly and refusing to address the crimes being committed against me. I made 45 calls to all those senators in January 2019 that was the last time I had service on my phone. Those numerous calls I made included Senator John Cornyn and Senator Ted Cruz; their staff members were ruder than all other staff of all Texas senators.
So he didn't need to fry that phone now did he?
The other phone that was fried was in 2017 when I was locked in my home I was being punished for telling a constable my entire story. That constable told his supervisor and they then contacted the Chief's office asking what they thought they were doing. Here's the clincher I think the constables showed up in the middle of the night and saw what was happening with their own eyes they weren't going to swallow the lie that I was insane. They still don't bother me like all other law enforcement instilling my belief that they watched the events with their own eyes.
So today I will make another attempt at using my phone and see what McManus thinks he can do and get away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment