It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Drunk minions who are probably agents

Is this is very drunk Predator came into Starbucks grabbing onto my backpack claiming that he had just lost his backpack or it was stolen and needed to check to see if it was his. At that very moment I received notification to take a picture so I did he had an angry Outburst saying stupid things like taking pictures is it illegal. Obviously we all know it's not illegal and when you have stalkers and predators after you it's necessary.
And so many stalking cases around America people have lost their lives because they didn't take the steps necessary to protect themselves one of those steps needed pictures.
Then this man began arguing with me and he became aggressive loud and threatening. I continuously said Rodney King think about Rodney King use your brain there's nothing illegal about pictures. I guess the Starbucks cameras that are taking his pictures are also illegal. This guy is a freak.
Then he began telling me how he's going to smash the hell out of my phone and then kick my ass and something about smashing the phone into my head I walked away.
Now I'm in the bathroom waiting for him and his extremely drunk girlfriend to leave Starbucks so I don't have to deal with them again obviously there is nobody who's going to help me with all of these threats of bodily harm my ability to run away is the only help I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment