It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 15, 2019

NSA had dirty agents

I was told the NSA was dirty and they had agents that were breaking the law and they were helping Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton to attack me and now I see clearly. See that auto in this video I have a dozen or MORE of these stalking me on a daily basis day and night. YEP NSA IS DIRTY. I suppose you want me to believe that while you are gang stalking me you are some how helping me? No I don't believe that crap and the american people will not believe that crap. You are driving by me over and over again and as you drive by me terrorizing me you are fully aware that I am starving to death. Are you stopping to give me money to eat? Are you helping me get a room to bathe and sleep just one single night? No you are not doing any of these things you are trying to cause my death and my emotional break down.
The NSA agent you sent at me while I was riding the bus were they intending to help me. The one riding the bus Walmart 609 to Ingram park and ride seemed to be thoroughly convinced that I had a genuine nervous break down and I would not be able to stand again without tears and uncontrollable emotions. You got off that bus with micro expression of pity. Really you pity me? You and your comrades did this to me and this is what you wanted you won(so you think), then he made a call and I had a tall goober with glasses show up at the ingram park and ride. The 82 was waiting a long time and it was announcing itself louder than usual so I thought it best to stop feeding the coons and get on. I got on the bus and has it was pulling out towards downtown the goober threw his hands in the air as if to say where is she going. I don't know you, did you expect me to recognize you and come running into your arms? What was your expectations really? These people make no sense apparently he thought I was going into the woods to take my life, I guess I don't know.
So when I was at the Wamart on Bandera there was a man at the bus stop acting crazy. He was acting he was an extremely large man who took off his shirt to purposely be offensive. They weren't trying to push my buttons this time. They were pushing someone else's buttons HEY EVERYBODY IT WORKED TOO. !!
He was talking about putting the DA and several other city officials in prison. He kept saying they are all going down. OK this is my story and he was calling me out to pay attention. Then he called out the agent and said you are apart of the conspiracy that is attacking me you are committing felonies against me or some such thing he used proper terminology where I am too lazy to do so. I want to thank you for pointing him out but I already saw clearly and I am not going to list his tells right now. The dirty agent was disgusted with this man and I had asked him a few questions. He said the NSA is actually owned by one powerful man. He gave the name and it is probably important I can't remember but it will come to me in a minute. He was talking about his mother and an uncle an attorney which explains how he became involved. I made the statement that I had been to the NSA twice and it sure does look like the NSA. I actually only went in once. I still take the stance that they are the only ones that ever helped me. Of course it is not true but everybody has a ego use it to your benefit. In March of 2018 they were genuinely helping me and it was a amazing and then it came to a stand still. Although Agent Houston St. was not swayed to the dark side his comrades don't have the same resolve as he. So I kept hanging onto this notion and announcing it even though Agent J wanted me to stop saying they are saints I felt that it was petting of the ego and building their confidences to come out and be stupid like they are doing right now. I think it worked.
The large man was talking about a powerful man that owns a lot in San Antonio that is pulling strings he was basically correcting me that the Castro Brothers, although they manipulate a lot here they are not the King Pins they appear to be. There is someone else they work with whom I don't know. That was my take away from what he was saying, more convulsed as the moments pass.

I see the one sitting next to me at the Library too Sept. 15th who brought his baby to use as a cover. I hate it when they do that it's disturbing. His tell? Not really using the computer and sat their on his phone for several minutes before attempting to sign in. He received a notification and I know the reason for that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment