It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

cia sociopaths still living it up at the expense of american tax payers


This is at the Wyndham Garden where I've seen several agents and operative for the CIA laying around the pool all day long the laziest people I've ever seen in my life living it up and the American Tax dollar is paying for it while they're having a regular vacation moving foreign agents into the city so that they can can sort an espionage . Meanwhile these sociopaths are partaking and gang stalking chasing and following terrorizing a mother fighting for her children all over the city . And when they're not doing that they're at the bar getting drunk the most expensive bars in the city the most expensive rhetoric and taxpayer is paying for it . Here I am in the McCullough Starbucks arrived at 5 a.m. I was joined by three agents who are partaking and gang stalking  do you people think that gang stalking is legal do you think maybe it's a violation of my civil rights  the moron dress like a doctor thinks he's funny  I feel funny you are when your indicted 


















No comments:

Post a Comment