It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

San Antonio College

I have stories about everybody in these pictures or nearly everybody  like for example knee pad man is Prichard here and he stole my bag in November of 2017 which had all of my IDs in it my birth certificate my social security cards and I was basically crippled after that I sent away for a new birth certificate and Joaquin Castro collected it when it was mailed to Texas so that I would remain crippled and unable to work and take care of myself . You can book but that knee pad man  was actually doing this as a favor to the Castro Brothers . Knee pad man is an employee of the college he actually orders students  but every time he sees me he tries to act like he's mentally incompetent  repeating phrases that only a child would be repeat  one time he walked up to a sign that was in The Moody Center in the library window and said oh a female doctor that never happened that's so strange in the Pod and he was saying it in a small voice trying to make himself look mentally incompetent  he look like a fool . Somebody who is mentally incompetent  doesn't listen to the news every morning and keep himself updated on what President Trump is doing  somebody mentally incompetent wouldn't be able to understand  politics in this capacity . There was so many different things wrong with him trying to pawn himself off as somebody mentally incompetent .  A couple of months ago maybe even 3 I had fallen asleep in one of the common areas of the Moody Center because I had been drugged and I just couldn't . When I woke up meet that man was on the sofa and Jason Smith . I am not sure why he did this  I don't know if you planned on stealing my bag again or trying to steal my phone .  I'm not sure what this man's objective is  but it's safe to say that he is protecting foreign agents that are here at the college and he is helping dirty politicians  it's safe to say that he is guilty of treason and espionage .  He's definitely a thief  and for a while I wondered if he was a double agent . The possibility does exist  and I'm not going to be able to find 

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment