It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Lady of Sorrows church

I think I heard it posted this and went to the Lady of Sorrows church after I saw Julian Castro and I was poisoned . There was a police officer that was following me the entire way she showed up at the church she was talking to two of the employees I was handed a muffin that she's answer for me over and over again so she could watch and make sure that I ate the poison month  I nearly died this day .  And then I was stalked and harassed by another fire truck  and being that I was on St Mary's it was probably a bunch of number 4 . And then I was stalked chased and harassed by several minions and demons all the same . Sorry if this is a double posting just trying to get rid of the pictures  considering that foreign agents piggyback on these pictures in order to get parole of my phone  so it's time to get rid of the pictures and get rid of the foreign agent creepers 













No comments:

Post a Comment