It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Scouts

This is what we called Scouts. Generally I have Scouts scouting out my location so they can 10 minions at me so they can call up and make sure that planes and helicopters are flying over my head. This scout is watching me closely to see what I'm doing watching to see if I'm getting the pictures that everybody is so paranoid that I'm getting. Apparently there's a limited amount of people in my phone watching some of them I've been kicked out forcefully by investigating agents. Now they have to send Scouts to see what I'm doing to see if I'm taking pictures and then they report back of whether or not I'm taking pictures and what I'm taking pictures of. Here at the San Antonio College one of these foreign agents got in my face screaming at me about pictures a few days later I let him have it. Explaining to him here in America we can take pictures there's nothing unlawful about it and there's nothing wrong with it either. This is the land of the free welcome you want to come in here and destroy our democracy destroy our Constitution and take away our freedom red-blooded Americans will stand up and come and beat you down you're not going to take away our freedom you just stupid enough to think that you're going to. And that foreign agent went Running Scared how dare I know who he is and how dare I know that he's not from our country that he's just a foreign spy trying to take away our freedom and take us over try as you might because as I said red-blooded Americans will stand up and they will beat you down you will not take our freedom we will fight. And considering that you're just scum bottom feeders for alcoholics and hooked on drugs it's not going to be hard for us Americans to throw you in prison kick you out of our country and make sure you never return again.

No comments:

Post a Comment