It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Not a Friend nothing more than a sociopath







These sociopaths are stalking and harassing me all over the city of San Antonio and apparently they think they're righteous because I received a message in my phone telling me that they are friend oh you are not friend you are sociopaths both of you . I got up close to them and should or should I say they got up close to me way too close and did they show empathy compassion no  they did not .  They know that I'm in need and that I don't know where my next meal is coming from  did they offer to give me any money no they know full well that I'm unable to bathe that I need medical attention did they help me no of course not  what I got from these two cycles with dirty looks  you can shove your dirty looks where the sun doesn't shine you will be indicted for your crimes because you are traitors to this nation and you have the audacity to be giving me dirty looks I didn't see any sympathy or empathy on your faces  I see self righteous individuals who thinks it's all right to keep three small children trapped in abuse while you attack our democracy attack our Constitution and abused your positions out here  doing whatever you'd like buying whatever you like hopping from one bar to another any restaurant you would like in the tax payers are the ones footing the bill for what you're doing what I saw was somebody wanting the fact that they can buy whatever they want whenever they want  because the tax dollars are paying the bill  staying at the best motels and hotels in this city and when you are supposed to be doing an investigation if you're out on the town partying and drinking it up . The sky's the limit because the American taxpayers the one footing the bill for you . You want to call me your friend you're not my friend you're a sociopath who thinks it's okay to torture a mother fighting for her children you think it's okay to have three small children go without their mother while they're trapped in a Fuchs that's how sick you are  lying to the American people saying that you're doing an investigation when actually you are colluding the foreign agents attacking our democracy attacking our country you are traitors to this nation . I would prefer it if you just got your butt out of my phone  I promise you that all of that money that you have been paid over the years that you have been committing crimes you will be paying back that pension that you're working for there is no pension it will be applied to the deficit  the CIA will be no more it will be shut down because of psychos like you . How dare you you want me to believe that you're doing an investigation that's going to help me and my children then why you giving me those dirty looks  you can stick them where the sun doesn't shine 

No comments:

Post a Comment