It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

CIA IS FULL O

This creepy son-of-a-b**** apparently can't do an investigation without bringing his entire family with him. Apparently he can't go 2 months without Mommy and Daddy and girlfriend and he brought them all to San Antonio to stalk and harass and innocent Mother fighting for her children this is a sad poor excuse for an agent. And ask you stalking and harassing me well aware that I am being tortured and I have to go 6 years without my children This creepy sob is making the American taxpayer pay for his entire family to have an vacation here in San Antonio when he is supposed to be doing a job a job that he's being paid for an investigation but all of these agents in operatives I've watched day after day laying around a pool being the laziest individuals I have ever laid my eyes on. The sociopaths are well aware that I'm out here on the streets not knowing where my next meal is coming from knowing that I am being tortured they're the ones finding the criminals in sending the criminals at to take my life. And they are living it up partying in the city of San Antonio and the tax dollars are the ones paying for their little vacation their party life. They are staying at the most expensive motels hotels and apartments here in San Antonio Texas they are going to dealerships and getting themselves brand new vehicles and most of them are white because these are the Expert Tech gang stalking. There's nothing lawful about gang stalking especially when you happen to be gang stalking an innocent woman fighting to be with her children fighting to save her,

No comments:

Post a Comment