It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion Stacy

Stacy is the woman sitting at the table near the door she has the brown hair she is overweight. The last time I was at the Salvation Army she was there with me she was out of bed near mine and she befriended me. We worked at Fresh from Texas which is now owned by H-E-B it's a warehouse where are they package produce for the sale in HEB stores. It's very cold and the work is very hard for what you're paid it's tedious it's labor.
 the block of instruction of what Stacy received what she was instructed to do to me is pretty heinous. Is Stacy announced that she is bipolar and the signs and symptoms of this disease are very prominent. She told me that her three children all died on the same day when they were driving to San Antonio from their Hometown they planned on moving here. I don't think this story is true because so many minions were told to give me false fake stories I think this is another one of those stories that is completely faults and made up.
On January 4th of 2018 the employees of the Salvation Army were instructed to weed out people to kick them up Stacy and I were both kicked out we had not even been there for three months the caseworker that we both had lied and said that we violated policies and procedures and it was a lie we never violated any policies or procedures and we should have been given more time at the Salvation Army because we were actively working. They violated their own policies and procedures because the city officials of San Antonio ask them to. Stacy had talked me into getting a room at the Siegel Suites sharing the room with her. When it comes to these minions anytime that I enter a deal with them they take advantage of me they make sure that they stripped my bank account and they make me pay their bills as well as my own that is what has happened in the past. When it comes to Stacy she is very promiscuous and she has many boyfriends. She also has a drug addiction issue. Based on these two things I believe that Stacy was instructed to get me into that motel room have several different criminal men in and out of the motel room and drugs. I believe that my enemies wanted to get me involved with drugs and prostitution so that they could arrest me and get away with all the crimes that they had committed against me. this would not be the first time that they concocted a plan exactly like this one it was just another Criminal Who was willing to help them attack me. Most of the minions like Stacy are paid and they're paid well to.
 as I was packing my things and getting ready to go with Stacy I was realizing that it was a mistake she was unstable she was up and down she was angry sometimes violent she would talk a lot about how she would stab people and had a history of doing so. The red flag started to go off in my head. Officer Shannon showed up that very day that I was being removed from the Salvation Army. the story of what officer Shannon did and the things that she said is a very long story. Instead of telling that very long story I'm just going to tell you that Not only was she hurting me and treating me unlawfully but at the same time she helped me she helped me to get away from the sociopath Stacy. Looking back at the situation I realize that it was the Lorde Team that helped me with this situation. Officer Shannon had no good intentions the woman only ever wanted to hurt me and she did so over and over again what I believe happened is she was manipulated into believing that if she showed up that very day she would be hurting me in a number of different ways and she would be able to get her precious Chief McManus out of a possible life sentence.. so without knowing what she was actually doing offices Shannon was actually helping me because I was about to walk into my death it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Stacey was able to find a man who is willing to rape and kill me. it's no secret that that has been my ex-husband's objective since the day that he was removed from the house by CPS he wanted me dead and he wanted me raped. And I know full well that Stacy would have brought drugs into that room and she would have had many men in and out of that room I would have been in a horrific situation and it would have been difficult for me to get out of that situation

No comments:

Post a Comment