It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Bike minion

I've honestly never seen this minion before. He was riding a bike down McCullough Street and when I was walking toward the Episcopal Church he was yelling at me to stop wait stop go the other way. So I struck up a conversation with him asking him why it is I needed to go the other way he didn't have a good answer. So I invited him to go with me to the church to get some coffee and food. He's a funny guy who likes to talk to people and say weird things as he rides his bike down the street. He had a paddle apparently he is a dumpster diver and he collects certain things out of the dumpster. Everybody has their own joy in life I guess. There was a man standing on the sidewalk on Ashby near Main Street Bike boy said something to him and I had to explain he's just silly ignore him. It took me a while to understand that he was drunk. He was able to strike up a conversation with several people at the church. So he wasn't a leach that was going to stick by my side for the rest of the day. However he offered me a cigarette and it was poison I washed him as he pulled it out of the pack it wasn't marked he didn't take a specific cigarette from that pack making sure I got a poison cigarette. Obviously the entire pack of cigarettes is poison. Whoever pulled this man into this conspiracy gave him a pack of cigarettes the entire pack is poison he is smoking that poison just as I am. My enemies have proven how many people they are willing to hurt in this conspiracy they don't care about anybody but themselves and their own Survival an effort to keep themselves out of prison and effort to destroy our democracy. He's not the only one that has received an entire pack of poison cigarettes there's a long list of homeless people. People who are in need and can't afford to buy their own they accept these pack of cigarettes completely unaware that it's going to hurt them. He left the church after having coffee and Tacos he didn't go to the food bank and get any food he didn't look through the clothing either he had a conversation with several people and left

No comments:

Post a Comment