It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion mark at the Myrtle Church


 the church is the Bethany Church but it's on Myrtle Street everybody called it the Myrtle Church. Every Saturday they give out food to the homeless and needy they've been doing this for years. After I was kicked out of the Salvation Army in 2018 I was told about the Myrtle Church. Because I was hungry and I had no money I had it over there. They had all the food outside that day because it was nice outside I guess I don't know I got there at 2 minutes after 8 I asked if I could please sign up to get food. Mark was the man in charge and they sent me to him he told me I was not allowed to sign up because I had to be there before 8. Mark lied to me. People can sign up anytime in that 2 hours that they're handing out food. My enemies phoned Mark and told him to deny me food that's why he did it. Did you see the picture of The Woman signing up it was quarter after 9 when she was signing up she's brand new. Mark did this to me two weeks in a row and I decided that I was never going to get anything from Myrtle church that they were never going to help me because my ex-husband and the Castro Brothers called them and told them not to help me. I went several months in fact almost the entire year of 2018 of avoiding Myrtle Church I just started going there about 4 months ago. I was pleasantly surprised that they did not turn me away and they were not rude to me. Because Mark was extremely rude to me he was angry he was snarky and snide. I'm willing to concede that it's not Mark's fault I know how the Castro brothers and my ex-husband lie to people and tell them that I'm some sort of demon some sort of criminal I know that my ex-husband has been telling people that I have a mental disorder. I have no mental disorder I have never been diagnosed with any psychological disorder or behavioral disorder well I'm sorry ADHD. That's it. The person with the psychological and mental disorders is my ex-husband and he has been diagnosed medication with suggested and he refused it he refuses to be medicated until somebody finally convinced him that he could receive Social Security benefits I receive an extra paycheck that's when he decided to start to look into it start to own his mental and psychological disability pure marriage counselors and therapists that we have visited together have announced his diagnosis has what they feel that he has severe narcissistic personality disorder and sociopathic tendencies. many people feel that he has bipolar disease and apparently that was a diagnosis that he was confronted with before I married him and that's why he keeps accusing me of having it so he doesn't have to own it. he's told many therapists that he thinks I am bipolar and then he takes all of his signs and symptoms and delivers it as if it's mine he says that I'm doing things that I'm not doing he says that I'm saying things that I am not saying. I have recorded many conversations with my ex-husband and played them back to my therapist because sincerely I was starting to think there was something wrong with me he kept telling me there was something wrong with me everyday and I needed to understand it I needed to get a grasp of it when I play these recorded conversations to my therapist they told me this man is very sick he has severe narcissistic personality disorder dr. John strange who also has a PHD in biblical science he's a pastor in other words.  he was my counselor for a very long time in 2010 he told me that he will never provide marriage counseling for my husband and I he said that he didn't want my husband anywhere near his office he has tried to deal with people who have narcissistic personality disorder it's very frustrating for him and these people have a tendency of destroying people's careers destroying their lives and destroying their sanity he simply will not deal with them

No comments:

Post a Comment