It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Minion Phil

This is minion Phil  Phil has been attacking me since Christmas of last year the various things that he is done and said or grotesque the list is long and I've documented all of it I may not remember all of it right now but I can tell you a few things that he's done in this last month .  Today he wasn't nearly as offencive just  rude Phil is very good at rude . He likes to watch me like a hawk when I'm going through the items that they have like clothing and shoes  he likes to correct me and tell me that I'm taking too much even though I didn't really take too much at all .  Last Saturday one week ago  Phil decided to run up to me and have a conversation with me about my homeless situation trying to instruct me to go to these various churches who offer homes for homeless people . Phil had absolutely no compassion and no heart that I was fighting for my children he had no understanding because his brain is so small about the fact that I was forced onto the streets by the city officials and chief McManus to hide crimes that all of them had committed most expecially the fact that police officers were trying to kill me . They forced me onto the street so that they could hide these crimes so that they could make me look like  I was insane  unkept  indigenous .  Phil was instructed to send me to one of these Ministries that has a home this is the third week in a row that they have been trying to get me to go there I refuse to go I've met some of these people  and they are not stable people they are not safe . When I first arrived in San Antonio on 2014 I've met some Latino family that has one of these homes the man was a sexual predator filling a home full of women  very young women . Although his wife runs the home with him  I'm just wondering what he's doing when she's not looking . When people go into these homes they are not allowed to have contact with the outside world they can't even so much as write a letter they can't have the internet they can't have a phone they can't use a computer  they don't watch TV and they don't  have any idea what is out there happening in the real world you know like news .  They completely close them off  it is 100% Stockholm Syndrome  there's nothing healthy about it there's nothing nice about it  they call it Godly and we are veering you towards God no that's not how you view someone towards God you don't strip them of all of their assets and strip them of their civil rights you don't strip them of their ability to be informed what is happening in the world that Stockholm Syndrome .
Phil was informed of what was going to happen to me when I went to one of these homes he didn't care he was going to send me there any way this man has never been nice to me now all of a sudden he's walking up to me acting like he's concerned about my story it and he's concerned about my well-being since Christmas of last year this man has done nothing but attack me since last Christmas chasing me all over the city knowing that I'm starving to death knowing that I'm being assaulted and I'm being hunted by Killers  and did he ever helped me was he ever kind no not once now all of a sudden the man is walking up to me pretending that he actually cares whether I live or die  and whether I'm struggling on the street  as if I'm going to believe  that there's an ounce of sincerity in this conversation .


 I don't know what it is that's waiting for me in these Ministries homes the information has been given to me several times. and as a matter of fact I'm going to open the journal and give you the details about which Ministry home it is that they're trying to get me to and you can bet that I will be attacked there I will be set up for failure they will tell me stupid stories that aren't even close to reality I might even be attacked while I sleep I might be set up for my death that could be a possibility as you can imagine I will not be going I went to Haven for Hope and somebody made an attempt on my life and they had that planned for many months before I finally gave in and went over there so that we could collect the evidence of intent to do bodily harm and intent to end human life it's finally done investigators have the evidence. However I don't feel the need to walk 16 miles to one of these homes and what a ridiculous concept all you have to do is call them if somebody is homeless why would they have an operating phone I don't have phone service that's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment